What we know about B6-13.
If I missed anything please tell me.
- B6-13 is an underground CIA organization who main purpose is to torture, kill, and assassinate any threat to the United States and protect the Republic from ruin. They specialize in killing those who have sold secrets to the United States to foreign agents or countries.
- Huck, Jake, Kate (possibly), and Charlie have all been a part of this organization.
- They are an unrecognized part of the government and CIA. They do war crimes for the betterment of the United States. Or as Huck said, they do things that would make you question singing the national anthem at a baseball game.
- Their leader is Rowan and he seems both sadistic and focused on his mission to protect the nation.
- You don’t leave B6-13 and you are recruited unofficially through military contacts. Huck was recruited as a young marine. Charlie probably has a military background. Jake was a part of special forces and now hold the rank of Captain.
- You are not able to have a family as a B6-13 agent.
- Agents have escaped B6-13 and are in constant fear of being tracked down and killed by Command.
- For some reason Huck, despite being out in the open, is not killed by B6-13.
- B6-13 contact are high in the government.
- Cyrus is an associate of Rowan and they seem to have known each other for a long time.
- B6-13 want Olivia and Fitz separated for unknown reasons. Rowan seems to think them together is a threat to national security, enough that he assigned Jake to come between them.
- They are currently looking for Albatross.
- They set up the current CIA director as Albatross and faked his suicide in order to make the real Albatross comfortable.
- They seem to be, more and more, a rogue organization.